What is wooCommerce?
Whether you’re looking to give your online store a reboot and redesign, build a brand new ecommerce site from the ground up, or simply add products and purchasing options to an existing website – then WooCommerce could be the platform that you need.
WooCommerce is the most popular ecommerce plugin for WordPress. In fact, it’s thought to power around a third of all existing ecommerce sites on the web. WooCommerce allows you to effortlessly create and manage an online store, and offers a number of customisation and configuration options.
WooCommerce has a range of powerful features that mean it’s quick and easy to use, and make it one of the most popular ecommerce platforms available. Some of its core features include:
- Various payment options including PayPal, BACS and cash on delivery
- Shipping options for a range different distribution logistics
- Straightforward inventory management
- Reporting integrated into WordPress’s backend
- Marketing options such as coupon campaigns and discount options
- Simple tax configuration settings
- Scalability as your business grows.
WooCommerce is also highly customisable, meaning that it blends seamlessly into the rest of your site, and can be tailored to suit for your business and your brand.
Our WooCommerce services
If you think that WooCommerce may be the platform that your website needs, we can help to make that a reality. Our team of experienced WooCommerce developers take a user-centric approach to website creation in order to maximise the user’s experience of your site and – ultimately – maximise sales for your business.
To see some recent examples of WooCommerce sites that we’ve created, visit our case studies page